New 2022 features
1. Accomplish your accounting tasks up to 38% faster with a quicker, more reliable QuickBooks, now using 64-bit computing power.
2. Schedule and pay bills using the funding source of your choosing and the form your vendors want, from right inside QuickBooks.
3. Save time by automating bill entries from the QuickBooks Desktop mobile app—just import and review.
4. Attach documents to transactions by uploading them via the mobile app.
5. Maintain professional and consistent communications by e-mailing customizable bill payment stubs to vendors.
- User Permissions
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Compares Actual Costs To Estimated Costs
- Job Costing
- Inventory (Average Cost)
- Progressing Invoicing
- Time And Mileage
- 1099s (Misc. only) And 1096s
- Price Levels (Based On A Fixed Percentage Of The Regular Selling Price For Each Price Level
- Integration With Microsoft Excel, Word And Outlook
- Multiple Currencies
- Reconciliation Of Bank, Credit Card And Other Balance Sheet Accounts
- Sales Taxes
- Form Customization
- QuickBooks Messenger (Chat Between Users)
- Add Payroll Processing (For An Extra Fee)
QuickBooks Pro Plus and QuickBooks Premier Plus are subscription- based offerings that allow you to enjoy enhancements and automatically receive upgrades to keep your QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier software up to date.
The Plus subscription includes:
1. Hassle-free upgrades throughout the year
2. Live 24/7 access to QuickBooks experts with QuickBooks Care (subject to occasional downtime, US Holidays and events outside the control of Intuit)
3. Automatic online backup with Intuit Data Protect (automatic online backups of QuickBooks and Other Important data
4. Data recovery service
5. Available for multiple licenses
Desktop System Requirements
System and browser requirements
Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft
Windows Server 2012 (or R2), 2016, or 2019
2.4 GHz processor
8 GB of RAM for 64-bit application
2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
Plus and Enterprise subscriptions, payroll and online features require Internet access
QuickBooks Desktop mobile app requires an active Plus or Enterprise subscription. Must be installed on a camera-enabled mobile device using Android 5.0 or iOS 12 or later
Product registration required
Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Internet Explorer 11